Making Wikipedia even better
Gilles Chagnon
2017-08-02 10:41:04 UTC
Hello,

In 2012, Wikimedia España signed a convention with the well-known Once
Fondation
<https://blog.wikimedia.es/2012/06/wikimedia-espana-y-la-fundacion-once.html>.
You could maybe get some feed-back from them?

G. Chagnon
Hi,
I am quite sure that similar initiatives were done in the past, maybe in... Greece? i have some memories of a grant of 2 years ago. it was something with special kids (or seniors?) or in a school or a special structure. Look in the grant pages on meta when you have time.
That's not the only one probably, so if you want to go global you can join forces.
Bye,A.M.
we (Iranian wikimedian User Group) soon are going to start program with
well-known Center for the Disabled Persons to help them learn and edit
Wikipedia, Despite disability most of these people are astonishingly smart.
They want to effective in society. So we are going to use Wikipedia to help
them achieve that, soon we will start this initiative city by city and
hopefully by end of 2018 we will cover all major provinces and cities of
Iran. hopefully we can turn this to a global initiative.
Share your thoughts and experiences with us.
Mardetanha