Winning photos of Wiki Loves Earth Bangladesh 2017
Ravishankar Ayyakkannu
2017-08-01 20:01:14 UTC
Hi Nahid,

Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures. I liked both the first and last
picture which has a human element to it!

Will be good to see them winning internationally too!

Ravi
Hey Folks,
We are very happy to announce the top 10 winning photos[1] of Wiki Loves
Earth Bangladesh 2017. These 10 photos will compete in the international
stage of the competition.
Bangladesh has taken part in the international Wiki Loves Earth
competition for the first time this year. During the competition, a total
of 191 Bangladeshi participants uploaded more than 2000 freely licensed
photographs of 40 (of the 51 government listed protected sites of
Bangladesh) different protected sites in Wikimedia Commons. Thanks to the
volunteers and jurors who were involved in organizing the competition and
reviewing the entries.
1. http://wikimedia.org.bd/blog/50-winners-wlebd2017
Cheers,
Nahid Sultan
User:NahidSultan<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:NahidSultan> on all
Wikimedia Foundation<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation>'s
public wikis
Secretary, Wikimedia Bangladesh<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_
Bangladesh>
Regional Manager, Strategic Partnerships, Asia & Eastern Europe
Wikimedia Foundation

Mobile: +91-9986993336
Skype: ***@gmail.com