Recognition of the Odia Wikimedians User Group
Add Reply
Kirill Lokshin
2017-07-07 14:32:45 UTC
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
the Odia Wikimedians User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group. The group
aims to bring together contributors to Odia-language Wikimedia projects, as
well as individuals who contribute to other Wikimedia projects on topics
related to the Odia language, the Odia people, and the Indian state of
Odisha.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Odia_Wikimedians_User_Group
Biyanto Rebin
2017-07-10 04:12:59 UTC
Congrats to Odia WUG!
Congratulations to the founding members.
Regards
Isaac.
Hi everyone!
I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
the Odia Wikimedians User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group. The group
aims to bring together contributors to Odia-language Wikimedia projects, as
well as individuals who contribute to other Wikimedia projects on topics
related to the Odia language, the Odia people, and the Indian state of
Odisha.
Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee
[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Odia_Wikimedians_User_Group
Biyanto Rebin | Ketua Umum (*Chair*) 2016-2018
Wikimedia Indonesia
Nomor Ponsel: +62 8989 037379
Surel: ***@wikimedia.or.id
~~~~

Dukung upaya kami membebaskan pengetahuan:
http://wikimedia.or.id/wiki/Wikimedia_Indonesia:Donasi
Nurunnaby Hasive
2017-07-11 04:39:32 UTC
Congratulations!

Hasive
WMBD

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 10:13 AM, Biyanto Rebin <
Post by Biyanto Rebin
[...]
Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive)
@nhasive • fb.com/NCHasive
Sent from my iPhone 6 plus
Wn Cenjary khan
2017-07-17 00:44:22 UTC
Kudos and Congratulations (KC) to the Odia User Group on getting
recognized. Dr Cenjary
Post by Biyanto Rebin
related to the Odia language, the Odia people, and the Indian state of
Odisha.
Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee
[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Odia_Wikimedians_User_Group
Biyanto Rebin | Ketua Umum (*Chair*) 2016-2018
Wikimedia Indonesia
Nomor Ponsel: +62 8989 037379
~~~~
http://wikimedia.or.id/wiki/Wikimedia_Indonesia:Donasi
Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive)
@nhasive • fb.com/NCHasive
Sent from my iPhone 6 plus
Drcenjary Ph.D. (Urdu) (M.Sc. Pshychology)

Associate Prof.
Dept. of Urdu
Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit
Katy Love

Tito Dutta
Shlomi Fish
2017-07-10 15:04:20 UTC
On Fri, 7 Jul 2017 10:32:45 -0400
Post by Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!
I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
the Odia Wikimedians User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group. The group
aims to bring together contributors to Odia-language Wikimedia projects, as
well as individuals who contribute to other Wikimedia projects on topics
related to the Odia language, the Odia people, and the Indian state of
Odisha.
Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
Congratulations! And good luck in the future.