What's making you happy this week? (Week of 2 July 2017)
Pine W
2017-07-02 23:15:57 UTC
Cascadia Wikimedians User Group is getting near to finishing the reports
and accounting for a WMF grant. I'm hoping that the current grant will be
"closed" in mid-July and that the organization will move forward later this
year with a new plan for outreach activities.

Additionally, I had a conversation with two people last week who liked a
Wikiemdia-related idea that I've been contemplating. I hope to have another
conversation with them in the future when my schedule is more accommodating.

What's making you happy this week?

Pine