[Wikimedia Announcements] Wikimedia Deutschland's Progress Report has been published
Nicole Ebber
2017-07-28 18:40:10 UTC
Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to our freshly published APG
Progress Report. It covers the first six months of 2017 and highlights
include:

* Learnings from our online campaigns to attract and retain new
editors for Wikipedia
* Experimenting with a new Wikipedia Hotline
* Developing features to increase data quality on Wikidata
* What you can do when Wiktionary data is integrated into Wikidata
* Making the German-speaking Community Technical Wishlist Survey more accessible
* How we are bursting the Brussels bubble
* Why WMDE dabbles in Open Science

As always, we wanted to share some of our most important learnings
with the movement. So, check it out:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Proposals/2016-2017_round_1/Wikimedia_Deutschland_e.V./Progress_report_form

Happy reading,
Nicole
--
Nicole Ebber
Adviser International Relations

Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig
anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
Steuernummer 27/029/42207.

Pine W
2017-08-04 01:09:05 UTC
I am far behind on email (as you can tell) but I want to say thanks to
Nicole and our other colleagues at WMDE for this report. There are several
elements of the report that interest me, including
https://tools.wmflabs.org/commons-video-clicks/.

I look forward to reading the report in more detail.

Pine